Logistics of foreign economic activity.
Training module, seminar “Optimization of logistics expenditures of foreign economic activity participants”
Type and place:
- Visiting, at customer’s base
- Visiting, at institution base
- At own base
- Urgent questions in determination and decrease of transportation charges
- Relations with suppliers of goods and logistic services
- Quality and effectiveness matters, effectiveness of logistic decisions
Lasting: 16 hours
- Companies leaders – participants of foreign economic activity.
- Managers who make decisions in supply and sales
- Managers who control calculations, analyses and execution of delivery contracts
- Specialists of the following departments:
– foreign economic relations
– logistics and transport
– legal groundwork
- Insurance and customs brokers, surveyors and average agents
- Student and management, international business and marketing programs listeners
- Analyses and revision of:
– clients’ and partners’ strategies in foreign economic activity
– items and volume of expenses, financing and investment
– strategies of companies during crisis
- Optimization of:
– foreign-economic relations and methods of their realization
– marketing decisions in foreign economic activity
– calculations and analyses of delivery contracts in crisis conditions
– relations with logistic services providers and intermediaries
– estimation, management and delegation of all logistic risks
- Supply of necessary knowledge minimum concerning:
– Solution of logistics optimization problems and paperwork,
– Formation, monitoring and developing of relations with suppliers and logistic operators
– Maximal use of transportation and logistic networks resources and rules of relations in world logistic market
– Optimal packages of logistics services and criteria of their realization and use in the world market
– estimation and planning of logistics costs, methods of logistic calculations in projects
– legal support and delegation of responsibility and risks
- Development of:
– new instructions, instructions for supply and legal departments, logistics in companies
– new stereotypes of foreign economic behavior
– adequate idea about imported goods and services
- Longtermexperienceinconsultingandexpertwork. Number of developed courses and seminars of MBA level are unique and were held in Kazakhstan and abroad.
- International freight operator with practical experience. Exclusive agent of the world network “Atlas”.
- Specialization in knowledge-intensive logistic products, number of which (for example “lazy leasing”) are unique and included into packages of many European Chambers of commerce and industry as a standard.
- Prizewinners of «2-nd International Transportation Award” (Madrid, 1999), «International Gold medal for quality” (Geneva, 2000), «Golden Prize of Europe for quality» (2001 and 2002).
- Individual FIATA member (International Federation of Freight Forwarders), TLC (International Trade Leaders Club), representative of IELA (International Exhibition Logistic Association) in Kazakhstan, National Association of Kazakhstan Forwarders, Kazakhstan Quality Association, Kazakhstan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- State licenses:
– of customs representative in Kazakhstan (№048),
– for legal services, expertise and consulting (№ 910)
- Our staff had additional training within programs of IATA, FIATA, World Bank, Economic Development Institute, “Know How» fund, IATP (USA), Canadian expert service CESO, Heilbron High School of logistics (Germany), PMI (USA) and etc.
TransAl is the consultant for many international programs like TASIS, UNDP, ICC.
Allah s Messenger SAW said, Any profit goes to the one who... »